DeList.MEK Blog publishes analysis and commentaries about the ongoing debate in Washington about the removal of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI), also referred to as MEK, from the State Department’s list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO). It encourages its readers to submit their commentaries on the “DeListMEK” topic to us to be considered for publication.
The DeListMEK Blog general submission guidelines are:
- Articles should not be shorter than 400 and longer than 1000 words. DeList.MEK Blog reserves the right to edit for length.
- Articles should include a title and preferably a descriptive but brief by-line of the author.
- DeList.MEK Blog will work to accommodate all the submissions it receives. It, however, reserves the right to decline submissions for reasons including quality of writing, relevance, etc. DeList.MEK Blog will do its outmost to inform the authors about status of their submission.
- To submit articles, use the E-mail form in the “Contact Us” page of DeListMEK.com. The subject field must include “Submission” followed by the title of the article.
- Footnotes are accepted. They should appear as follows: , , etc, with the full reference(s) at the end of the article.
- Articles should be checked for grammar, spelling, or any other possible flaws before submission.
- The articles and commentaries published in DeList.MEK Blog will not necessarily reflect its editorial views.
Writers retain full copyright control of their work.